• We accept the following forms of payment at the Athletics Ticket Office: Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover Card
• We accept CASH ONLY for game day sales at the event's location
• All sales are final
No refunds, exchanges or cancellations are permitted unless we are unable to fill your order. Refunds will not be granted due to a game date or time change.
If a game is postponed, the ticket is good for the rescheduled date and time only - no refunds. If the game is postponed and is not replayed, the ticket can be exchanged for another regular season game of equal or lesser value.
Please contact the Cal State Fullerton Athletic Ticket Office at (657) 278-CSUF or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for policies and procedures.
Everyone ages three (3) years and older must have a ticket to enter Titan Athletic events. Any child two (2) and under must sit in the lap of the parent or guardian and may not occupy a seat.
All Cal State Fullerton students are admitted FREE to all regular-season home events. Each student must present a valid Titan Card at the main venue entrance (or specified student entrance in Titan Gym) for admission. All student sections seats are general admission. Admission is first-come, first-served and based on availability. Just show your Titan Card for admittance. Cal State Fullerton students will not be granted free admission to Big West Conference or NCAA postseason events.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE:
• State Law prohibits alcoholic beverages in the parking lots
• Alcoholic beverages will not be sold at intercollegiate athletic events
• All fans entering these facilities are subject to having their bags checked
• Glass bottles and cans are not allowed in these facilities
SMOKE FREE ENVIRONMENT:
As of Aug.1, 2013, in accordance with University policy, Cal State Fullerton is now a smoke-free campus. Smoking is prohibited on all University property, facilities, and parking structures at all times, including tailgates and outdoor events. If you do wish to smoke, you may do so before or after leaving campus. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.