FULLERTON, Calif. – Cal State Fullerton was swept, 7-0, by Wyoming at the Titan Tennis Courts on Wednesday.
With the loss, the Titans fall to 9-10 in 2013, while Wyoming improves to 7-5.
Wednesday's 7-0 loss marked the first time in 2013 that the Titans have been swept in a match.
The team of Morgan McIntosh and Kalika Slevcove defeated the team of Alexandra Kovacs and Sasa Nemcova, 8-4, at the No. 2 spot in the doubles lineup, but Fullerton could not score the doubles point after suffering losses at No. 1 and No. 3. McIntosh and Slevcove now hold a record of 11-6 on the year.
The Titans return to action at 10 a.m., Sunday to host Big West Conference foe Pacific at the Titan Tennis Courts.
1. Veronica Popovici (WYO) def. Morgan McIntosh (CSF), 6-1, 2-6, (14-12)
2. Simona Synkova (WYO) def. Tiffany Mai (CSF), 6-1, 7-5
3. Alexandra Kovacs (WYO) def. Kalika Slevcove (CSF), 6-4, 6-2
4. Sasa Nemcova (WYO) def. Monica Rodriguez (CSF), 6-2, 6-1
5. Jessica Parizher (WYO) def. Megan Sandford (CSF), 6-3, 6-3
6. Christa Gecheva (WYO) def. Rebekkah Ermac (CSF), 6-1, 6-1
1. Popovici/Synkova (WYO) def. Mai/Rodriguez (CSF), 8-5
2. McIntosh/Slevcove (CSF) def. Kovacs/ Nemcova (WYO), 8-4
3. Parizher/Silviya Zhelyazkova (WYO) def. Ermac/Sandford (CSF), 8-3