The Titan Kids Club presented by Kaiser Permanente is an exclusive membership club for kids 8th grade and younger. Members will have the opportunity to meet new friends, participate in exclusive Kids Club events and attend sporting events to cheer on their favorite Titans. This club will provide members with a chance to become part of the excitement of Titan Athletics! Due to such high demand, we are now charging $5 per child.
Your $5 Membership includes:
- Titan Kids Club T-shirt
- Free admission to all regular season Titan athletic events*
- A birthday card from Tuffy with a gift from Nothing Bundt Cake Brea
- Email updates and special offers for Titan Kids Club events and athletic department news
- Additional promotional items throughout the year
*child must wear their Titan Kids Club shirt to receive free admission to games.
Titan Kids Club Family & Friends Day:
Each Titan Kids Club member will receive (4) general admission tickets to invite friends and family to athletic events. Below are the available games. Tickets can only be picked up at the specific venue on game day.
- Softball: Thursday, February 23 & Saturday, May 6
- Baseball: Friday, March 17 & Tuesday, April 18
Please allow 2-3 weeks for your registration to be processed and shirt to be mailed.
For questions or additional information, please contact Becca Dobbs at 657-278-3842 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to the following sponsors for their support of the Titan Kids Club: